TITRA SMART Titrator
TITRA SMART is provided with two-point auto calibration and standardisation (zero offset). The instrument is capable of displaying pH and mV of the sample, with temperature compensation. TITRA SMART can accept a variety of electrodes to cater to various applications in different fields. The liquid path comprises Teflon tubing, Teflon lined valve and gas tight burette with Teflon plunger head. It creates chemically inert system for any sensitive analysis. The instrument is supplied with high speed vortex stirrer with digital speed indication. This specially designed stirrer provides excellent homogenous mixing of samples. An optional magnetic stirrer is also available.
- User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with
protection against invalid entries.
- Vortex stirrer for vigorous and homogenous stirring with specially
designed glass propeller for total chemical inertness.
- Quick interchangeable imported burette assemblies with intelligent
recognition for its volume size. Burette factor for dispensing corrections
is available for true end point calculations.
- Composite Differential Electrode Amplifier unit for Potentiometric and
Voltametric / KF Titrations, having connectivity to various Electrodes.
- Temperature Sensor with 4-line measurement technique ensures correct
- Three standardised modes of titration, namely incremental, equilibrium
and cut- off by pH mode to perform almost all types
of titration. By selecting titration method, instrument prints the type of
- During titration, the measured variable i.e. electrode potential (mV) or
the pH value is shown on the display together with dispensed volume and
number of End Points (EP) detected.
- User selectable End Point (EP) evaluation up to 9 EP during the run,
and calculation by first, last, largest, all or selected EP with display of
results and printout.
- Alphanumeric entry of Sample Name, Titrant Name, Identification
Number, Date with type of Electrode used for authentication. Daily Auto
Incremented Run number and Factory entered CUSTOMER NAME and
Instrument Sr. No. on report printouts make the system foolproof and
- Facility to use as a dispenser for fixed volume dosing or dilution allows
to perform manual titration with user defined dose and mV indication.
- Predispense facility with selectable dose and time for quick titrant
addition without disturbing the titration trend.
- Automatic evaluation of molarity for standardisation of titrant, storage
of 20 molarities and their retrieval for calculation.
- Compliant to ASTM D664, D2896 & D4739 for TAN and TBN analysis
for oil samples.
- Titrant temperature factor for volume correction.
- Result recalculation facility to obtain printout in different units such as
molarity, factor, % assay (wt), % volume (ml), ppm, mg/l, mg/g, ml/g, g/l,
meq/l, mol/kg, TAN & TBN for oil samples.
- Reprocessing of threshold and recalculation of EP without performing
the new run.
- Statistic function with Run Selectivity for finding Mean, S.D., R.S.D.,
and C.V. of last 10 repeat run results could be viewed or printed.
- User Programmed selectivity for report format, complying with GLP
a) Report giving parameter and result.
b) Data table giving mV, pH, mV, mV/ml, 2nd derivative and
c) Graphics report giving mV v/s μl titration curve.
d) Graphics report 1st derivative graph v/s μl titration curve.
e) Graphical report of 2 derivative curve.
f) Report of method parameters for 50 methods.
g) Condensed report of titration parameters and results.
h) Auto evaluation report for multi EP samples - EP1, EP2-EP1
The reports can be obtained even after resetting/power off/power fail
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for time display and report printout with run
- Balance interface to directly transfer the sample weight.
- TITRA can be conver ted to perform Karl Fischer titrations by simply
changing burette assembly. All the specifications of LABINDIA Karl
Fischer Titrator are applicable.
- Online graphic display to analyse Sample Reaction Trend.
- Display Syringe filled status on screen.
- Complete 21 CFR Compliant with 6 Password levels with various
privilege options, audit trail and e-signature.
- Unlimited user password storage.
- Password expiry policy.