DS 14000 with Piston Pump
Labindia Tablet Dissolution Tester, DS14000 with imported bi-directional peristaltic pump allows accurate & precise sample collection in sample collector. It is uniquely designed to support USP 1, 2, 5 & 6 and is compliant with the latest USP, BP, IP pharmacopeias. Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available.
- Advanced micro controller based user friendly state-of-the-art product design with alphanumeric splash waterproof polyester soft keys. User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries
- Support USP 1, 2, 5 & 6 and is complaint with USP, BP, IP specifications. Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available
- Conical shaped low evaporation recovery lids on the tablet dispenser reduces the media loss during long dissolution run
- Mono shaft design allows easy changeover between Apparatus I & II thus eliminates the routine height validation check per USP
- Apparatus for Intrinsic test & Stationary basket methods are also available
- Tablet Dispenser drops 12 dosage form at single instance
- Non-Volatile Memory storage of 15 methods with parameter
- GLP Complaint report format with Alphanumeric entries of Sample name & identification number for authentication
- RS 232C Interface for PC connectivity & Parallel port for printer
PUMP SYSTEM - PP 08
• Piston Pump - PP 12 is Microprocessor controlled and is ideal for
• sample withdrawal from 12 channels
• The Piston Pump - PP 12 with inert ceramic rotor overcomes all absorption issues
• High flow rates of 25 ml / min can be achieved with accuracy better than 1%
• Rinse function for reducing carryover issues.
• Ceramic rotor eliminated drug Adsorption issue.
• Life: min One million cycles.
• High volumetric Accuracy ±0.1 ml FOR 10 ml.
• Due to individual rotation, in case of one pump failure other can be operated.
• Flow rate can be programmed 25 ml/min.
• Surfactant Media Compatibility.