Bruker Optics Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometers
(FTIR : Model ALPHA T )
Labindia Analytical Instruments Pvt. Ltd. provides Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometers : Model ALPHA T from Bruker Optics, Germany, that work on the principle of infrared spectroscopy. The FTIR Spectrometers are used to study the functional group of various samples. In the field of polymer science, petrochemical engineering, pharmaceutical industry, food analysis, commercial labs, etc.
The ALPHA Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometers consist of :
- Permanently aligned gold coated cube corner optics of interferometer allows the utility of he system practically in any environment and immune to vibrations, tilt and shear of Optics. No need of locking and unlocking of the optics while shifting it to other place. Optics is totally sealed and desiccated
- ZnSe Optics allows you worry free operation of the system. No need of keeping system always “ON” like others. No need of purging N2 gas. System can be installed in no time and also does not need any huge power supply requirement. Total power consumption is less than 20 watts.
- Easy to carry from one Lab to another for multiple samples and with the help of ATR sample throughput can be increased for powder, liquid, gel, tablet, and film and similar samples can be handled easily as such. All accessories are auto recognised by the system and upload the method parameters accordingly.
- Smallest FTIR with total weight less than 7 kg without compromise on sensitivity, system Performance and validation requirement for any Laboratory, offers S/N ratio better than 50,000:1 for one minute measurement at 4 cm1
- OPUS Mentor software is validated algorithm and is very easy to operate, with built in Function like atmospheric correction for water - moisture and CO2 correction. Entire FTIR System is controlled from Ethernet Communication Port, enable you to operate from remote location also. Quick compare for QA/QC samples, built in SEARCH Software with starter library indicates you molecular weight, formula / structure, boiling Point, Melting Point, Quick Reference etc. Software also allows you to create you own Library Database. All other software functions like online help, IR Tutorials, various Report publishers, peak picking, and manipulation, base line smoothening & other mathematical functions are built-in. It offers extensive audit trailing and history log with Facility to define user group administrator and default operator.
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometers technology has brought a revolution in the world of Infrared technology, as it follows an efficient method-giving accurate results. Substituting the conventional methods and the older technology, FTIR spectrometer has made infrared experiments easier. All these attributes make FTIR a unique product in the market and for you too.
For any further details, Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit