CEM Microwave Digestion System Simultaneous (Mars 6)
CEM brings a remarkable intelligence and ease of use to microwave sample preparation (Digestion) for AAS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, GC, GC-MS, LC-MS with the new MARS 6 System. Totally redesigned with an impressive list of features and capabilities, MARS 6 was developed to make microwave sample preparation virtually effortless.
- Choose from simple CEM One Touch™ Technology* or MARS Classic method programming
- PowerMAXTM power control technology delivers maximum energy to the sample for more complete digestions
- 1800 Watts - more power delivery than any other microwave digestion system
- Large (7") wide-format, high-resolution, acid-resistant touchscreen – no external controllers neededCEM reaction tubes are pressure-rated to 500 psi and use septa that tolerate multiple piercing for reagent addition or sample withdrawal, as well as a "snap-on" design that does not require any tools or adaptors to install of remove.
- Remarkably easy-to-use, intuitive onboard software
- Advanced sensor technology for vessel recognition, temperature and pressure control
- Improved connectivity – 6 USB ports & 2 Ethernet ports allow connections to multiple peripherals such as keyboards, printers or computers